Here at AFS we can make it easy to obtain funding for a truck and trailer. The loan can be up to $300k and is available to companies or self-employed clients who hold an ABN and have been in their industry for 3 years or more.
The trucks and trailers can be no older than 8 years old at the end of the term and purchased from an approved recognized supplier. If you’re asset backed (a homeowner or mortgager) and an existing A Rated customer with an equipment finance facility running for at least 12 months we can help you out!
All we need is:
- AFS application
- Copy of last BAS statement and ATO portals (integrated Account Running Balance) to confirm that taxes and GST payment are up to date.
- All required documents must be provided up front
- A surplus position (after commitments) must be evident for the application to proceed.
- Details of supplier and invoice
Here are the conditions:
- The customer’s signing of the application constitutes their self declaration and confirms all details provided are correct, including their ability to service the proposed loan. It is essential that applicants understand this. Evidence of any adverse information will require full financials to be submitted.
- No greater than $1M in total lender exposure senior debt and asset finance exposure combined including this lend.
- Only 1 contract per 12 month rolling period for each entity allowable with lender.
- Net outstandings (including this) must be < $500k (Asset Finance only) with lender.
Feel free to request a quote here, and for more information contact Angelo Pillai on 0425 330 888
P.S. Standard terms and residual/balloon payments apply. All finances is subject to credit assessment criteria. Other terms and conditions may apply.